Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hurry up and WAIT

It's Saturday morning....I get to sit in my home office and watch and wait for the sun to come up. I have a love thang going with my little winter birds....I don't get to see them very often at the feeders. I have several set up just a few feet from the house windows, and once they get use to you, it's almost like spying on their happy little feeding freenzy worlds. I love watching who comes up. Who is shy and who is bossy. Who eat well together and who whats the feeder all to themselves. I especially like watching the male cardinals come up and crack open seeds and then go feed their mates in the trees a few feet away. And the sun is up just enough for me to see that all the feeders are empty. SHIT!! How does this happen???? Must have something to do with the fact it's dark when I leave for work and dark when I get home. Too much running these days, which I hate. I want to come home and enjoy a little day light. No wonder I have that sunlight disorder thingy that makes you depressed in the winter!!! Well, my little birds will LUFF ME MUCHLY today, cause I bought some new feed for them at Walmart last night...THE ULTIMATE NUT AND FRUIT MIX for birds. Sounds impressive doesn't it!!! ULTIMATE!!!! Nothing to good for my little winged babies!! It's just sunflower and safflower seeds and dried raisins and cranberries...but wait.....it's ULTIMATE!!! They love it in the summer...and it's been a while since I bought any..so Happy Late Christmas to my birdies!!! Well....soon as I get my shit together enough to get out there and fill the feeders!! LOL

I have big plans for this day all to myself. I'm hanging new paintings in the living room that all my kids have done...which means I have to take down some of the old stuff and rearrange, but I'm getting some of their newer work up to enjoy....which will also make me clean out and rearrange the bedroom/storage room they are in right now...and that's pretty great too!!! And even though I thought to stay home for the whole day, I do have to get out and go make a deposit at the bank, which means I should find a favorite kitchen to visit...cause that was a resolution I was suppose to work on!!!! And I may have to venture to North T-town and look at metal shelves....cause nothing says reorganize like new shelving!!!!!! It's just nice to have a day where I don't have to do anything for Christmas or run anywhere. It's MY DAY. And it's so overdue, I'm not even sure where to begin.

Well, getting off this computer would be a good start...and the sun snuck up while I was busy keying..and now I can see the empty bird feeders with clarity so I really have to get started feeding EVERYBODY. Specially the CATS...gotta feed them first. Nobody wants to hunt on a full stomach.....law of the wild and all ya know!!! I hope you have a delightful day!!! And that's just the dill pickle bout that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment