Monday, November 15, 2010

The autumn of my discontent

Well, it's just 6:00 and the world outside is dark....I feel like I ought to be getting ready for bed. I hate standard time...the sun is not yet up when I drive to work, and it's setting by the time I get home....where is my sunshine???? I feel like my tropical hybiscus look.....light deprived!!!

I am still stuck playing nurse...which is not now, nor will ever be my strong suit when it comes to open wounds and blood. Still have a damn elephant on my chest...and now I have the pleasure of kicking myself whenever I want to whine about it, cause I think of all the people who have had a loved one dying at home from cancer or something....and I think of how much stress and strain they must go thru...and I'm all out of sorts cause I change gauze twice a day....how lame. It would be better if I could take a long walk on a road with no dust....or play in my flowerbeds..all but dead and put down for the coming winter. The garden is disced and covered with shreaded leaves and needs no care anymore.....and the only thing calling my name these days is the dirty house and I'm pretty much shouting back for that bitch to shut the hell up!!!

I'm still waiting on Mr Fixit's new insurance to send us sign up packets...still waiting to have this tooth worked on that is driving me crazy and to go see a chiropractor about how crappy the neck and shoulders feel...it's even worked it's way down my left arm and it hurts when ever I lift it. Whine whine whine.....I need a trip to a tropical island for a few months....just still spring hits here is all...and I'll be fine...honest I will!!!

Is anybody else getting excited for Christmas? I can't seem to get my game face on and Black Friday is next week....not that I go charging out with the other loonies at 4:00AM, but I do love to hit Michaels before 11:00 and stock up on yarn and the those big jars of scented candles. This year the kids all want money...and I don't have a problem giving that out...it's always the right size and color and goes with everything else they have!!!! But if I'm going to the hassle of putting up our tree, I have to have some gifts underneath of it....just having trouble trying to find little things for each of the kids this year. And then there is all the shopping...which I normally love to do, but NOT on a budget for 16 nieces and nephews or grand nieces and nephews on Mr Fixit's side that I don't have a clue what to buy for...and trying to keep it under a $100.00...which is all he says he's wanting to spend....maybe this year it will be gloves and candy canes for all!!! LOL

I have offically decided to change the name of the company I work for...Fools Inc just no longer fits as we draw closer and closer to the date we are suppose to be going live on the NEW computer system....I think "We Don't Give a Fuck" Inc is far more appropriate as time passes. I must hear that phrase at least three times a day....will any of you people be around once the stock gets paid out????? I'm thinking NOT!! Guess we'll find out.

Okay...well, I'm done talking to myself for now....I think a hot shower and some supper plans are in order. And I have a kick ass book about a psychic in an old civil war house to finish too!!! Wait...it's Monday....that' means I have some shows on tonight I like to watch.....hell I can't even remember which ones they are...but it's all good...the DVR is set to tape them...guess I'll just wait to see what pops up on my recordings and then say..."Oh yeah...I love that show!!!"

I'm not even sure there's a dill pickle to these ramblings...but it's Monday, and I have survived...so who gives a rat's ass!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment